Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Shave and a Haircut

Last night we had our monthly Tulsa Running Club board meeting, to which I am a board member. I was distraught to learn that not only had our beloved Head TATUR, Tulsa Area Trail & Ultra Runners, had resigned, but Mrs. Head TATUR had also resigned. I felt so much remorse over this, that the only thing I could was, SHAVE MY HEAD!
Once I told my youngest son about this, he was so emotionally distraught, he also shaved his head.
Here is the two of us knuckleheads with our shaved heads.
We are heading out the door to head back to Great White North of Illinois to be with my Mom for her surgery on Wed. morning. We have to be at the hospital before 7 AM. Ughhh! We will not roll in until 1 Am and then back up to get to the hospital. I will try and grab some photos of our trip while we are gone. In the meantime, check out this story. Have a good week!


1 comment:

T Z said...

New do looks like a prison haircut. How's your work release program going, Tomdog?